I'm Tar Lócesilion. In short,
- I have almost 9 years of editing experience and 65.000 edits made globally. Only on my home wiki, I have created over 2.000 pages in 16 namespaces, including 140 articles (much more improved or curated), 180 templates and 420 categories. Admin permissions on a few wikis (currently, just 2), membership in local Arbitration Committee, and 79% support in stewards elections. 2 "main-ns-focused" WikiProjects created or co-ordinated, and several "meta-ns-focused". Many newbies "brought up" to "mature Wikipedians", many product deployments facilitated;
- I'm a Vice-Chair of Wikimedia Polska board responsible mainly for internal issues such as compliance, collaboration of the board with the COO, and knowledge management.
For details related to my volunteer capacity, see my volunteer userpage.
I work with the Movement Strategy Process Core Team. My task is to support all the activities of the process related to Meta-Wiki.
- I publish most of the content, I'm not the only author though. When it comes to the draft recommendations and translations, I'm not their author at all. Draft recommendations were prepared by the Working Groups members, and the translations by an external firm.
- I watch talk pages and give explanations in discussions. I do it however as I personally see things, because I don't receive instructions from the Core Team.
In 2017, as a liaison more focused on outreach, I worked on (with communities from):
- multilingual wikis (Meta-Wiki, Wikidata, Commons, etc.)
- English-language wikis
- those wikis (communities) which did't have a coordinator specialized in their language hired by WMF.